Tuesday, August 1, 2017

August Calendar

It's August grandparents!  I know you're been waiting all year to see Jeremy on your Christmas gift. The kids and I have been waiting all year to see Jeremy up on our calendar too. The local animal shelter wanted to fund raise with a calendar this year. They persuaded the police department to take pictures with some of the dogs to sell more calendars. I guess it was a big hit! 

A few things about Jeremy's picture. He is holding a Coke. That's weird. I've never seen him hold a coke in his life. He's a Pepsi and Mountain Dew guy. Also, he said the dogs were on leashes and they photoshopped those out. 






No comments:

Spring Break Observation: April 2, 2014 vs April 2, 2024

We are on Spring Break and my memories popped up with a picture from exactly 10 years ago. We aren't traveling this year and since it wa...