Sunday, May 12, 2013

A Dalmation Carnation for Mother's Day


Nathan has been obsessed with 101 Dalmations lately. At church this morning, they handed out carnations to all the Moms. Mine happened to be white. Nathan said, "Hey, carnation rhymes with dalmation!" I said it would be really cool if they had dalmation carnations. 
When we got home, Nathan said he needed to "borrow" my flower. When he came out of his room, the white carnation had black spots on it! 
He also decorated a little notebook for me for Mother's Day. He made it at preschool. I had actually been needing a new book to make grocery lists in!
Little Miss Elizabeth painted this nice picture. She was so proud and had been waiting for days to give it to me. That's hard when you're 3! 

Spring Break Observation: April 2, 2014 vs April 2, 2024

We are on Spring Break and my memories popped up with a picture from exactly 10 years ago. We aren't traveling this year and since it wa...