Monday, October 15, 2012

Halloween Preview

Auntie Laura always likes to get the kids their Halloween costumes. Nathan has been obsessed with sharks lately so he was THRILLED to get this costume. Elizabeth climbs like a monkey so Laura thought a monkey ballerina would be perfect. Gram brought the costumes down, and we couldn't keep the kids out of them.


Here's how they look from the top.


I had a shark swimming around the rest of the day. I couldn't get him out of the costume. THEN, he got a bloody nose. Blood got all over the new costume. It was actually pretty authentic I thought. I should have taken a picture. I washed the shark costume the first day and it still looks great. 

Hugging....(seems suspicious)

And kissing? I think Nathan might finally be loving his little sister a bit more. (Or he just thinks the monkey costume is cute...)

No comments:

Spring Break Observation: April 2, 2014 vs April 2, 2024

We are on Spring Break and my memories popped up with a picture from exactly 10 years ago. We aren't traveling this year and since it wa...