Saturday, September 8, 2012

3 Funny Things Nathan said today

The kids always say the funniest things and I do my best to catch a few here and there and write them down.


1. The people that owned the house before we started renting finally came and took away the play structure. Nathan was pretty upset. We ordered a metalswingset so he and Elizabeth will have something to play on. It's not as nice as the play structure, but we don't want to put up anything permanent since we'll be moving next summer. Here's a cute conversation we had.

Nathan: "Mom, where is my swingset coming from?"
Me: "Far away. Probably Texas."
Nathan (sighs): "Texas...gosh that swingset is going to be HOT! I'll have to wait for it to cool down before I can go on the slide."

2. A few of Nathan's favorite things right now are space and moving trucks. Here's something funny he said as I was typing.

Nathan: "Mom, if I ever see a constellation that looks like a moving truck, I'm going to name it Budget."

3. We're going to the park tomorrow so Nathan had something to say about it.

Nathan: "Mom, when I go down the slide tomorrow, can you time me to see how long it takes?"
Me: "Sure. Why?"
Nathan: "Well, Dad's going to be cutting my hair in 5 days. When my hair gets cut, I want to see if it makes me go down the slide faster."

No comments:

End of the Year Survey

Nathan:  16 Elizabeth:  13 1. What is your favorite color: N:  Blue E:  Pastel lime 2. What is your favorite toy? N:  Legos E:   squishmello...