Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Family Reunion

We had a family reunion in Wenatchee last week! It was a great party. Here are some photos. Most include Nathan and Elizabeth. For some reason, my camera is always drawn to them! (I wonder why...)


Everybody!


The girl cousins


It happened to be my 32nd birthday!


Look at that. Elizabeth ate my cupcake!


Enjoying the wind in her hair.


Elizabeth spent most of the day sitting in Gram's lap. Big surprise.


Archie and Nathan spent most of the day shooting deer and other game on this game. They loved it!


Carolyn, Archie, and Laura enjoying some yummy homemade pizzas for lunch!

I wish I'd gone around taking some more photos, but that's what I got!

No comments:

End of the Year Survey

Nathan:  16 Elizabeth:  13 1. What is your favorite color: N:  Blue E:  Pastel lime 2. What is your favorite toy? N:  Legos E:   squishmello...