Saturday, June 23, 2012

Grown Up things Elizabeth says

It's amazing what Elizabeth pays attention to and I don't even realize it. Here are some funny examples.

1. I had out a jar of sweet pickles. Elizabeth pointed to the word "sweet" and said, "Look Mom. Two E's! Just like for Elizabeth."

2. "You should never build your house upon the sand. It will go splat." (Nathan loves to sing Bible songs so she's heard a few of the songs.)

3. "My giraffe needs to go to the doctor. He has Hand, Foot, and Mouth Disease." (This is a vicious virus the kids and I had last December. She still remembers.)

No comments:

Spring Break Observation: April 2, 2014 vs April 2, 2024

We are on Spring Break and my memories popped up with a picture from exactly 10 years ago. We aren't traveling this year and since it wa...