Saturday, June 11, 2011

Laundry Helper



I have a big laundry helper.

Every day, Nathan asks if it's a laundry day. If it is, he puts all the dirty clothes in his hamper and brings it downstairs to the washer. Then, he dumps in the soap for me, puts in the laundry, and watches everything spin for a while.

It has been "Duck washing season" according to Nathan. We wash his stuffed ducks pretty much every time we do laundry. I'm worried they are going to fall apart!

He helps me put the laundry in the dryer. When it buzzes, he'll disappear downstairs to put all the laundry in the hamper and bring the dry clothes upstairs to fold!

It's nice he can help with these things now! He loves it!

No comments:

Spring Break Observation: April 2, 2014 vs April 2, 2024

We are on Spring Break and my memories popped up with a picture from exactly 10 years ago. We aren't traveling this year and since it wa...