Thursday, March 17, 2011

Preschool on St. Patrick's Day

Today was an exciting day!

1. It was St. Patrick's Day. Aunt Laura got the kids cute matching shirts to wear. Elizabeth wore her green bow. Aunt LeAnne got Elizabeth a cute St. Patrick's Day dress. Elizabeth wore that dress to preschool on Tuesday.

2. It was Nathan's sharing day at preschool! He brought his Sonicare toothbrush. He also brought his toy garbage truck that the garbage man gave to him!

3. I caught Nathan writing his name for the first time and managed to GET IT ON CAMERA! I couldn't believe my luck. What are the odds?


Nathan and his show and tell bag. He had his toothbrush and toy garbage truck inside.


I caught him trying to write his name! There's an "N." Then, he skipped the "A." Then he wrote "T" "H" "A". He was in the process of writing the last "N" when I caught the picture.

Elizabeth at playtime. She ran around and played with the toys.

The best picture I could get in their matching St. Patrick's Day shirts.

No comments:

End of the Year Survey

Nathan:  16 Elizabeth:  13 1. What is your favorite color: N:  Blue E:  Pastel lime 2. What is your favorite toy? N:  Legos E:   squishmello...