Sunday, March 6, 2011

Elizabeth's St. Patty's Day Dress

Aunt LeAnne sent Elizabeth this darling dress for St. Patty's Day! Grandma Jane found some cute green leggings.

Elizabeth is getting to be such a big girl! Today, she did something that made me realize that she probably understands EVERYTHING I say.

We were playing. I saw her grunting and straining so I knew what was going on. I asked her if she needed her diaper changed. She nodded her head and grabbed her diaper. I asked her to walk down to her room so we could change it. She turned and toddled down the hall. She went and laid on her changing towel and put her bottom in the air. I was astonished! I wonder when more words will come? She doesn't speak many words yet. Hi, bye bye, shoe, and that's about it. Nathan talked really late, so perhaps she will too.


No comments:

End of the Year Survey

Nathan:  16 Elizabeth:  13 1. What is your favorite color: N:  Blue E:  Pastel lime 2. What is your favorite toy? N:  Legos E:   squishmello...