Friday, September 4, 2009

We'll be warm this winter


We have a great next door neighbor. He owns some land out by Davenport and today he and a friend took Jeremy up there to cut some wood. They cut down one large pine tree and 2 smaller red fir. It ended up filling 3 trucks and 3 trailers. He's letting us HAVE all of this wood. We will be extra warm and toasty this winter! Jeremy is going to have a lot of wood chopping to do this fall, but it will keep him in shape and we'll save a lot on our electricity bill with all the free wood!

Nathan's doing something new and cute that I can't resist. When he wants me to do something, he'll walk over to me, say "Peeeez" (Please) and then kiss me on the cheek with a big adorable smile. I don't know how I'm ever going to say no! I'm also glad he's learned a new word.

1 comment:

Christel said...

YAY for the wood!

And that is an absolutely adorable thing for Nathan to do! CUTE!

Spring Break Observation: April 2, 2014 vs April 2, 2024

We are on Spring Break and my memories popped up with a picture from exactly 10 years ago. We aren't traveling this year and since it wa...