Saturday, September 12, 2009

New Table and Chairs

We bought a new table and chairs! For the last 7 years, we had been using an old hand-me-down set from my grandparents. It was finally decided we'd get a new one. I really like it! There are only 4 chairs that came with it, but we can get more if/when we need them. Our dining room is pretty small so the smaller table will work perfectly.



Nathan has been having fun playing at the new table! He loves to climb up there!




Our new little table. I would like to put something on the big blank wall, but don't know what to put there! I'm bad at decorating. Most of the walls in our house are empty!

No comments:

Spring Break Observation: April 2, 2014 vs April 2, 2024

We are on Spring Break and my memories popped up with a picture from exactly 10 years ago. We aren't traveling this year and since it wa...