Thursday, June 18, 2009

Dinner

We had some friends over for dinner tonight. They were excited to be able to go over to another house for dinner. It's very unusual for them to get invited places. Why? They have issues with food allergies in their family. They can't have gluten or milk products. It was nice to have people over who understand how difficult our situation is. They've had us over several times too, and I always know that Nathan is safe eating there. Plus, I don't have to bring food especially for him with us. That is usually what I have to do when we go to people's houses to eat. So we usually don't go anywhere to eat.

Jeremy went to Canada last week. He had some overtime last week working with the border patrol. He got to ride around on Polaris Rangers so he had fun doing that. He spent all day driving on the smugglers' trails.

Nathan and I have been spending a LOT of time outside lately. Most of the day time non-napping hours we are outside. He loves playing in the yard. He also loves going to the library. Sometimes, he'll want me to open the car door. He'll actually climb into his car seat on his own. Then I KNOW this means he wants to go to the library. He has fun there pulling books off shelves and taking apart puzzles. I have lots of fun putting books back on shelves and putting puzzles back together. Therefore, I try not to go more than once a week!

No comments:

End of the Year Survey

Nathan:  16 Elizabeth:  13 1. What is your favorite color: N:  Blue E:  Pastel lime 2. What is your favorite toy? N:  Legos E:   squishmello...