Monday, April 11, 2022

April 11 Snow

 We got home from our trip Sunday night and woke up on Monday, April 11th to an interesting surprise! We had a few inches of snow! I guess Mother Nature wanted a Spring Break too and decided to give up. I was very surprised school was not on a 2 hour delay, but it wasn't.  This has been a very cold spring. About the coldest I remember. Snow in April (and this much) is so weird around here! It was strange to drive around that day and see the pink flowering trees covered in snow?  All our plants are really far behind due to all this cold weather. 







I went in to have my hair done later that day. I liked what she did! 

No comments:

Spring Break Observation: April 2, 2014 vs April 2, 2024

We are on Spring Break and my memories popped up with a picture from exactly 10 years ago. We aren't traveling this year and since it wa...