Tuesday, December 24, 2019

Christmas Eve

We had a Christmas Eve celebration at home. Jeremy had the day off. We had a nice roast dinner, opened presents, and went to church. 

Elizabeth got a bunch of new squishemellows that she was super excited about! 


Nathan and more lego sets! 


Jeremy got me a warm vest. And by warm, I mean warm! It has a battery pack inside of it! The vest heats to low, medium, or high. I can use it on recess duty the next few months while it is very cold and stay toasty warm at least on my core area!! 

I got Jeremy a nifty new mask for his woodworking. We did not get a picture. 


No comments:

Spring Break Observation: April 2, 2014 vs April 2, 2024

We are on Spring Break and my memories popped up with a picture from exactly 10 years ago. We aren't traveling this year and since it wa...