Friday, November 29, 2019

Thanksgiving at Gram's

Jeremy had to work on Thanksgiving and the day after. I took the kids and we drove up to Royal to see the family.

It was a relatively short trip and apparently I didn't do a good job taking pictures. Here's what I did take.
It was a ridiculously windy drive up to the farm. When we got there, it was so cold and windy the kids couldn't play outside. Nathan had wanted so shoot rotten apples, but the weather did not cooperate. 


Elizabeth had to prove she could still fit on the motorcycle I got as a 1st birthday present. Yes, me, not her. 


The drive home was pretty. Rattlesnake was covered in snow.  


We then watched the Cougars lose to the Huskies. Again. 

No comments:

Spring Break Observation: April 2, 2014 vs April 2, 2024

We are on Spring Break and my memories popped up with a picture from exactly 10 years ago. We aren't traveling this year and since it wa...