Monday, September 18, 2017

Happy birthday Auntie Laura!!


Happy birthday Laura! I found another old picture of us. Look, we were dressing as twins! Wait, we still do that now too! Although now, it's just accidental. I have a feeling Mom was behind the twin clothes in this picture. 

When I do a blog about the kids' birthdays, I write a little bit about what they are doing that year. 

Auntie Laura likes to take walks with Pippa in September and October when the weather is cool and usually pretty nice. 

She is currently in her 12th year of being a dental hygienist. 

Books she enjoys include the cozy mystery genre, Harry Potter, and Little House on the Prairie. 

A favorite TV show is The Middle. 

She enjoys gardening, flowers and reading for hobbies. 

No comments:

Spring Break Observation: April 2, 2014 vs April 2, 2024

We are on Spring Break and my memories popped up with a picture from exactly 10 years ago. We aren't traveling this year and since it wa...