Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Evenings at the Track


When Jeremy is at work in the evenings, the kids and I like to drive over to the neighborhood middle school and have fun! 

They climb and ride bikes. 


We run and walk around the track. 


Nathan's favorite new activity is long jumping. He just jumps over and over and over. 


Somehow this cute little kid smiles the entire time he's running. He's having that much fun! 

Sprints and jumps are great exercise so I did some sprinting and jumping too. Nathan wanted to take pictures. 


I guess I have fun when running too since I'm also smiling. A good sprint will do that. 


Elizabeth did her fair share of jumps. She runs down the whole runway and does her best to jump from the very end. 


After awhile, she decided that this is an AWESOME sandbox. Now, we bring buckets and shovels for her while Nathan and I run around the track and jump. 

Nathan still jumping. I have no idea why this child does not get tired. He will just run and jump. We got there at 6 and didn't leave until almost 8 and he didn't want to stop! 

Climbing light poles


They also like to ride bikes through the puddles from the sprinklers. 


Big empty parking lots are such great places to ride! 

No comments:

Spring Break Observation: April 2, 2014 vs April 2, 2024

We are on Spring Break and my memories popped up with a picture from exactly 10 years ago. We aren't traveling this year and since it wa...