Tuesday, June 3, 2014

The Tall Jungle


We've been making a lot of trips to Spokane lately to get our house up there ready to sell AND to move Laura. Papa and Gram have been nice enough to watch the kids while we're working hard on the weekends. I haven't been taking many pictures, but while on the farm the kids favorite new game is playing "Jungle." They like to run around in the jungle chasing a tiger (Pippa). The pictures are all a bit fuzzy because I didn't realize my lens was smudged until after I took the pictures. 

In the tall jungle. 


Chasing the tiger. It's such a small tiger, you can't even see it. 




Where did the tiger go? 



No comments:

Spring Break Observation: April 2, 2014 vs April 2, 2024

We are on Spring Break and my memories popped up with a picture from exactly 10 years ago. We aren't traveling this year and since it wa...