Monday, December 16, 2013

Sunday School Program

The Sunday School had their annual Christmas Program yesterday. Nathan got to wear angel wings and Elizabeth got to be a star. I was unable to take pictures as I was helping out with Elizabeth's class, but Jeremy got a few. 

Here's the whole group singing. 



Nathan is right in the middle of the group. 



He did a great job singing! 

Elizabeth did not enjoy herself. She told me she was scared to be up front and she wouldn't sing. She just kind of sat next to me and fussed while the rest of the class sung the songs. This was the only picture Jeremy got. 





No comments:

Spring Break Observation: April 2, 2014 vs April 2, 2024

We are on Spring Break and my memories popped up with a picture from exactly 10 years ago. We aren't traveling this year and since it wa...