Friday, November 18, 2011

Cute

I have a problem. Elizabeth is just so cute I want to squish her! If I could, I'd spend all day just holding and kissing her. I can't resist those cheeks. And she just says such cute little things! It just makes me want to hug her every time she talks. I guess that's just part of being a Mom. Your kids are so cute you can hardly stand it. Here are a few of her recent cute photos.


She's doing her funny "glaring" face here. It makes me laugh so much. She wrinkles up her eyes. And look at the curls she is getting. Uh oh.


She's concentrating so hard playing with playdough. She's such a big girl. She's finally stopped eating it. Now, she smashes it down with her hand and uses the cookie cutters to make animals. She'll get so excited when she makes an animal and then yell out "Dada!! Made a duck!" Or "Dada!! Made a donkey!"

When she's done, she'll put all the playdough back in the containers and put it away. While doing this she sings the clean-up song. "Clean up, clean up." It's so cute to hear her try to sing.

We've been playing a LOT of playdough lately. Nathan sits on one side of the table and Elizabeth sits on the other. Now that she doesn't grab for his anymore (she has her own) he's fine. We have a lot of fun.

1 comment:

The Lochheads said...

I completely understand the need to squish children due to cuteness! Sometimes I'm overwhelmed by their sweet little ways--and if I'm not too careful I may actually kiss one of my children to death! :) These kids of yours are so sweet! Love Nathan's snow shoveling pictures-ha!-and love Elizabeth's "scowl" face. Oh, man, why do they grow so fast!?!

Spring Break Observation: April 2, 2014 vs April 2, 2024

We are on Spring Break and my memories popped up with a picture from exactly 10 years ago. We aren't traveling this year and since it wa...