Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Elizabeth's first time walking outside

Elizabeth has been toddling around pretty well for about a month now.

A few days ago, the temperature reached 42 degrees and the sun was shining. It was the first time since early November I've been able to take both kids outside to play! We've taken Nathan in the snow, but Elizabeth hasn't been outside to walk!

She wasn't sure about the slightly uneven ground. That puzzled her a little. She stood quite a lot-hesitant to walk. Eventually she did. She put leaves in the back of a dump truck. She tried to eat snow.

Nathan was having a good time using his toy bulldozer to bulldoze snow!



It's kind of hard to push this lawnmower. I'm a little small.


Hey, I found a truck! I wonder if I can push it?

I know. I'll put leaves in it!

Looking small in the big yard.


"And this, little sister, is how you poke things with sticks."

It's hard to push your truck across ice.

No comments:

Spring Break Observation: April 2, 2014 vs April 2, 2024

We are on Spring Break and my memories popped up with a picture from exactly 10 years ago. We aren't traveling this year and since it wa...