Friday, July 2, 2010

Funny things Nathan does


Here's Nathan with 2 large sticks. He plays with them outside.

Nathan does really funny things. I need to do a better job of writing them down!

He'll pick up ants off the floor (yes, we get ants for a little while in the spring). Then, he'll carry them into his room and put them down the heat vent.

Today, I was taking a shower. I heard him open the door. Then, I heard our sonicare toothbrush start. I peeked my head out and said "Hey!" He had it in his mouth and was using it! It was like he was embarrassed to be caught. He immediately took the brush part off, put it expertly back, and ran out the door and closed it.

He rides around the house with his motorcycle. He's way too big for it and doesn't use the pedals. He uses his feet like the Flinstones.

Today, I asked him what his favorite color is. He said, "Yellow...and blue! Yellow like my ducks and blue like Thomas."

1 comment:

Christel said...

Cute! Don't you just love the cute little things our boys are doing!?! Eli's totally into the bike riding thing right now. He never used any pedals until he rode a real big boy bike (even if it is Isabelle's princess bike until we get the new one). It took 3 times of trying and learning how to use them, but now he is a master pedaler and LOVES IT!

I love the sandbox pictures too. That is a great backhoe from your parents! AWESOME!

Spring Break Observation: April 2, 2014 vs April 2, 2024

We are on Spring Break and my memories popped up with a picture from exactly 10 years ago. We aren't traveling this year and since it wa...