Monday, February 9, 2009

Tag of Fourths

This is the photo tag, where you post the 4th photo from the 4th folder of your pictures. Here's my photo. It's from the folder labeled "San Diego" and is a picture looking out from the airport in Las Vegas. It was taken a few weeks ago.

I took the picture because I really enjoyed seeing some scenery I hadn't seen before! I loved the far away bare mountains. AND the rain falling from those big dark clouds. I'm not very good at photography, but just thought it looked cool outside. As you can see, we flew on Southwest Airlines.

I have no idea who to tag, so if anyone wants to, go for it!

1 comment:

The Greenfields said...

This is a fun little game, isn't it? Neat picture, I too like the mountains and clouds!!

Spring Break Observation: April 2, 2014 vs April 2, 2024

We are on Spring Break and my memories popped up with a picture from exactly 10 years ago. We aren't traveling this year and since it wa...